Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What will be the next new WWE tag team?


I swear WWE is stealing my ideas. 

Last night, when Michael Cole announced that the WWE Universe™ would get to name Kane & Daniel Bryan's tag team, I immediately thought up the name, "No" Chants in Hell. Two hours later, the choices were given, and the winner was Team Hell No.

Then, Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow announced their team name, Team Rhodes Scholar. And here's what I posted to Botchamania's Facebook page a year and a half ago, before Sandow even debuted:


Can you imagine me stealing someone else's ideas?






I wouldn't be surprised if WWE made the following tag teams a reality in the near future:
(Except the ones with dead people, obviously)








Also known as "Crash TV"





"Because I'm bizarre!"


1 comment:

  1. Bulldog's "Because I'm bizarre!" always gets me.

    ReplyDelete